FPinfomart Scavenger Hunt – Week 6
Posted by Jennifer Stein on April 14, 2010
The rules: the first person to enter the correct answer in this post’s comments (click “Leave a Comment,” below) will be declared the winner. Please follow the answer format below so that we know you’ve used FPinfomart to find your answer!
This week’s question is an easy one – it’s on the front page of a major Canadian newspaper today.
Many sports teams are supposedly cursed by a person or event. A well-known singer is blamed for cursing the Ottawa Senators with a losing streak in the Stanley Cup playoffs.
- What is the singer’s name?
- On what date did she sing the anthem before a playoff game on home ice, kicking off the curse?
- What other major-league sports team may also be cursed by this singer’s rendition of a National Anthem?
- What website does the article suggest the Sens visit to find a way to lift the curse, and how much would it cost to purchase such a spell?
- Give the headline, and name of the paper in which this article was published.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.