FP Dividends – Annual Record & 10-year Price Range – 2011 edition
Posted by fpinfomart on February 9, 2012
Considered the definitive resource on dividends in Canada, FP Dividends ensures you have a complete record of distributions, in cash or in kind, by companies and trusts which are listed on Canadian stock exchanges for 2011. Whether you’re managing a corporate portfolio, trading professionally, or investing privately, you’ll find this book to be an invaluable source of information.
In the Annual Dividend Record section, you get a complete record of dividend-paying companies for 2011. In the 10-Year Price Range, historical prices are fully adjusted for any stock splits or consolidations – and details of the consolidation or split are appended.
A benchmark reference on Canadian dividends and stock price history, FP Dividends – Annual Record & 10-Year Price Range also provides data on corporate changes, new stock listings, delisted securities, rights offerings, and much more. It’s one of the most reached-for investor resources available.
- Foreign currency dividends
- Lists federal, provincial, municipal and corporate issues by maturity
- Dividend Reinvestment Plans (DRIPs)
- Dividend changes
- Complete record of all dividend-paying companies for 2009
- Summary of 2009, 2010 and 2011 payments
- Comprehensive coverage of Canadian mutual fund distributions
- New listings, delistings, suspended stocks, name changes
- Detailed stock symbols for all listed securities
- Exchange listings
- Dividend changes
- Highs and lows for nine previous years
- High, low and close prices for 2011
Pricing and ordering information are available on our FP Dividends page but please note that bulk discounts are also available.
To order, or for more information, please visit our FP Publications page.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.