Posted by Jennifer Stein on August 2, 2011
Many thanks to all of you who submitted suggestions in our “Rename Personal Profiles” contest! Submissions are now closed, and we’ll spend the next few weeks combing through more than 125 very interesting entries we received from our fabulous users.
The results will be announced, along with our winner(s), in mid-September.
Posted in General | Tagged: admin, contest, feedback | Comments Off
Posted by Jennifer Stein on July 12, 2011
Want a $100 gift card? Of course you do!
Exciting things are afoot here at FPinfomart! In anticipation of just some of what’s to come, we’re launching our newest customer contest – to rename the Personal Profiles function on FPinfomart.
Most of you are, of course very familiar with Personal Profiles. They’ve been an integral feature of our products since the launch of Infomart Special Edition, back in 1998. Personal Profiles are the true “meat and potatoes” of the media monitoring functions on FPinfomart. These saved searches automatically bring relevant content to you, every day – and allow you to define just what “relevant” means to YOU.
But the name is outdated. “Personal Profiles” does not accurately describe the purpose, functionality, or importance of this key FPinfomart feature. So we’re seeking a new name for Personal Profiles – and who better to ask for suggestions than those of you who use them! We want a name for this feature that would make it clear to a first-time user of FPinfomart exactly WHAT this feature would be used for.
Contest Rules & Entry Instructions:
- Submit your entries by filling in this simple form. (please review the guidelines for submission, below).
- Deadline for submission of entries is 11:45 p.m., July 31st, 2011.
- You may submit multiple entries.
- One (1) $100 gift card will be awarded to the individual whose replacement name for Personal Profiles is selected for use on our site by our product team.
- Winner will be selected solely on the merits and suitability of the suggested feature name.
- The winner gives over all rights to the selected name to FPinfomart/Postmedia. No further or future rights or compensation for use of this name will be given to the winner.
- We reserve the right to combine elements from multiple entries to create a “compound” name, in which case the prize will be split equally between those whose ideas inspired the final choice.
- We reserve the right to not select a winning entry, if none are deemed suitable by our product team. However, if no winner is selected based on submitted names, we will randomly draw from all entries submitted for a $50 gift card prize.
- Entries from Postmedia employees are welcome and will be considered equally.
Guidelines for submissions:
- The name must fit on our navigation menu, and therefore must be 1-3 words long and no longer than about 22 characters in total
- The name should instantly evoke the purpose of this feature, without requiring further explanation.
- The name should work in both singular and plural forms.
Contest begins today and runs until 11:45 p.m. on July 31st, 2011. Entries will be considered by our product team during the month of August, and if a winner is selected he/she/they will be notified shortly thereafter.
Posted in Announcements | Tagged: admin, contest, feedback | Comments Off